What is Car-Bio?
Car-Bio is Simple, Practical, Fact Selling. With a printed professional Biography on every pre-owned vehicle on the lot and a digital version for the online shopper, Car-Bio is your reliable pre-owned vehicle silent-salesperson.
When customers see credible printed information (trade reviews, technical specifications, owner reviews, vehicle history reports, etc) the credibility gap narrows; combined with better-educated sales staff prepared with the "All the Facts" product knowledge, the credibility gap narrows even more, often closing completely.
What happens when Car-Bio is implemented into the dealership processes?
- First time closes increase
- Gross per retail increases
- Closing rate increases
- Unit sales increase
- Service department gross increases
- Commission increases
- Turnover decreases
How does it work?
Car-Bio receives an electronic data feed from your current service provider (Examples: Dealer Fusion, Dealer Specialties, DiamondLot, CDMdata, Dealer.com, Cobalt, etc.)
Car-Bio books are printed and shipped daily with two day delivery and the eCar-Bio is available on the dealership website the same day.
Each Car-Bio includes the following:
- Full color cover page with vehicle specific information
- Certified Pre-Owned Overview and insert
- Thorough trade reviews
- Owner reviews
- CarFax™ or AutoCheck™ history reports
- Dealership specific information | “Why Buy Here”
- Dealership Service Department coupons or offers
- Car-Bio books are displayed in vehicles or maintained in sales office
- Salespersons review Car-Bio with customers
- Customer is provided the Car-Bio on delivery
The books are produced and shipped that same day, and digital versions are automatically emailed to you. The digital version, eCar-Bio, comes with tools for sharing quickly and easily with potential customers such as QR codes, page banners, and email signature tags.
Getting started with Car-Bio takes just minutes. Contact us today.
Some of the companies we work with…