What is Car-Bio?
Car-Bio is Simple, Practical, Story Book Selling. With a printed professional ‘Story Book’ on every pre-owned vehicle on the lot and a digital version for the online shopper, Car-Bio is your reliable pre-owned vehicle silent-salesperson.
When customers see credible printed information (trade reviews, technical specifications, owner reviews, vehicle history reports, etc) the credibility gap narrows; combined with better-educated sales staff prepared with the ‘Story Book’ product knowledge, the credibility gap narrows even more, often closing completely.
What happens when “Story Book” selling is implemented into the dealership processes?
- First time closes increase
- Gross per retail increases
- Closing rate increases
- Unit sales increase
- Service department gross increases
- Commission increases
- Turnover decreases
How does it work?
Car-Bio receives an electronic data feed from your current service provider (Examples: Dealer Fusion, Dealer Specialties, DiamondLot, CDMdata, Dealer.com, Cobalt, etc.)
Car-Bio books are printed and shipped daily with two day delivery and the eCar-Bio is available on the dealership website the same day.
Each Car-Bio includes the following:
- Full color cover page with vehicle specific information
- Certified Pre-Owned Overview and insert
- Thorough trade reviews
- Owner reviews
- CarFax™ or AutoCheck™ history reports
- Dealership specific information | “Why Buy Here”
- Dealership Service Department coupons or offers
- Car-Bio books are displayed in vehicles or maintained in sales office
- Salespersons review Car-Bio with customers
- Customer is provided the Car-Bio on delivery
The books are produced and shipped that same day, and digital versions are automatically emailed to you. The digital version, eCar-Bio, comes with tools for sharing quickly and easily with potential customers such as QR codes, page banners, and email signature tags.
Getting started with Car-Bio takes just minutes. Contact us today.
Some of the companies we work with…