How it Works
Car-Bio receives an electronic data feed from your current service provider (Examples: Dealer Fusion, Dealer Specialties, DiamondLot, CDMdata, Dealer.com, Cobalt, etc.)
Car-Bio comes in various formats, eCar-Bio & and actual Car-Bio book
eCar-Bio is available on the dealership website the same day.
Car-Bio books are printed and shipped to dealers daily.
- Full Color Eletronic Vehicle Specific Summary & Dealership Contact Info
- Certified Pre-Owned Cover Page Banner and Insert
- Complete Vehicle Specifications
- Thorough Professional Trade Review on the Vehicle
- Owner Reviews
- CarFax™ or AutoCheck™ history reports
- Dealership Specific Information | "Why Buy Here?"
- Introduction to Service Department w/Coupons
eCar-Bio is a digital blueprint of everything about your vehicle and lives in an electronic version on your website. The eCar-Bio is easily emailed to prospective car buyers.
The Car-Bio books should be kept in the vehicle to be easily available to shoppers. The Car-Bio book should be given to the customer on delivery after the sale.
The Car-Bio team will train the sales staff on best practices with the Car-Bio book, the eCar-Bio and the QR stickers.